pwfinalflash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  website  
paypal
moneybookers

Can I ever get any help!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cancer

Can I ever get any help!? Empty
PostSubject: Can I ever get any help!?   Can I ever get any help!? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 am

All I want is a little help with a simple problem that I'm having with launching the client. I made a Post on fury's post regarding how to launch the client and told em that it doesn't work for me, he gave me a solution to try...tried it and it dint work. I asked for help and nothing...I'll want is to be able to join the server and have fun is all. I'd support the server through activity, bringing new friends and donation sense there is hardly any 1.3.6 servers alive any ways. If my problem can't be solve then so be it, I just want an answer.

(My Problem) : After I had finished downloading the client, I had patched it with all the necessary patches I got from the forums. I read Fury's post on how the client should be launched and did so. Every time I go through my elements folder and launch the launcher it never launches...it shows the little box really quick and disappears..I tried waiting a couple of minutes, nothing, spam clicking, nothing and even tried the old yin yang launcher in defeat and desperation. But of course that was a dud. I just would like to know how to fix this problem or if I can fix this problem. if not sorry for bother, if so please get back to me immediately. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Unknown:3

Can I ever get any help!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I ever get any help!?   Can I ever get any help!? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:17 am

Hello Cancer, you should try do download all this patches from https://john.forumotion.co.uk/t15-game-download-fix-patches (Element, gshop, task and put them to on your Final Flash Perfect World > Element > Data folder  and laucnh game from Launcher.exe (Launcher folder and launcher.exe, Not from Element folder and Launcher.exe) but for right now server is down.
Back to top Go down

Can I ever get any help!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pwfinalflash :: Technical Support-
Jump to: