pwfinalflash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  website  
paypal
moneybookers

IMPORTANT regarding launching the client

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sarju

sarju

IMPORTANT regarding launching the client Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT regarding launching the client   IMPORTANT regarding launching the client EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:55 pm

you should launch the final flash client using the Launcher.exe application provided in your maindirectory/element folder. launching the client through the patcher might result in the client being updated with old Yinyang files, and also it just takes longer.
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Launcher prob.   IMPORTANT regarding launching the client EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:30 am

hey I finally dl the game and got my prob fixed. But for some reason when I launch the game the way u said it wont pop up. it just a quick little box but nothing. only the yin yang version works. but that one says fail to start game..what do i do?
Back to top Go down
Fury
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT regarding launching the client   IMPORTANT regarding launching the client EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Double clicking launcher in the Elements folder can sometimes take a while, its taken me a 1 min or 2 once.
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT regarding launching the client   IMPORTANT regarding launching the client EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:10 am

nope..noyhing...i really wana join and start playing can i get some help with yhis prpblem.
Back to top Go down
luder

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT regarding launching the client   IMPORTANT regarding launching the client EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:53 pm

sarju wrote:
you should launch the final flash client using the Launcher.exe application provided in your maindirectory/element folder. launching the client through the patcher might result in the client being updated with old Yinyang files, and also it just takes longer.
The admin should make auto update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT regarding launching the client   IMPORTANT regarding launching the client Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT regarding launching the client
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pwfinalflash :: Technical Support-
Jump to: