HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  website  
paypal
moneybookers

Share | 

IMPORTANT regarding launching the client

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sarju

PostSubject: IMPORTANT regarding launching the client   Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:55 pm

you should launch the final flash client using the Launcher.exe application provided in your maindirectory/element folder. launching the client through the patcher might result in the client being updated with old Yinyang files, and also it just takes longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cancer

PostSubject: Launcher prob.   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:30 am

hey I finally dl the game and got my prob fixed. But for some reason when I launch the game the way u said it wont pop up. it just a quick little box but nothing. only the yin yang version works. but that one says fail to start game..what do i do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fury
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT regarding launching the client   Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Double clicking launcher in the Elements folder can sometimes take a while, its taken me a 1 min or 2 once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT regarding launching the client   Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:10 am

nope..noyhing...i really wana join and start playing can i get some help with yhis prpblem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luder

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT regarding launching the client   Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:53 pm

sarju wrote:
you should launch the final flash client using the Launcher.exe application provided in your maindirectory/element folder. launching the client through the patcher might result in the client being updated with old Yinyang files, and also it just takes longer.
The admin should make auto update
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT regarding launching the client   

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT regarding launching the client
Page 1 of 1